Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Introductions are a good thing (TM)

Hello.

I am such a follower. All my friends have blogs, so why shouldn't I? If nothing else, it will make up for my telephonic shortcomings (I really must call more often). What can I say, I'm easily influenced. Always have been, to an extent - if enough people are into something (haven't really figured out what the critical mass is there), I invariably become curious as to what the hubub's about. If it looks at all fun or "cool," I'll usually join in.

It's why I have a small collection of baseball cards from the early 90's. My best friend at the time was into it. It looked neat. It also probably helped when he pointed out that said collections can increase in value over time. (OK, money was a large part of it. But darnit, I still have that collection - it's gotta be worth something now...) This, in spite of the fact that I've never been what you would call a sports fan (although I do enjoy football season).

But this "blogging" stuff looks interesting, or at least the fad du jour. This coming from a professed and credentialed computer geek, who doesn't even have a web site! (I guess I do now...)

Blech. Enough incoherencies (it's more than a clever name). Must get back to the grind. Must work insane hours. Must.... zzzzzz....

*click*

1 Comments:

Blogger Brent H. DeBord said...

Welcome my son / Welcome to the Machine


Love,

Brent

September 11, 2004 at 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home